Tuesday, March 4, 2008

This is going to be difficult

Welcome.

We are semi-professionals with a not-so-modern camera making a short a week whether we like it or not.

Two reasons for The Short-a-Week Project:

1. To entertain you.

2. To keep my writing fresh and Lawrence's acting more fresh. Fresher? You get the point.

Oh, and also for fun.

We're not going to improv a few lines, film some stupid stuff with friends. We're going to write, direct, act, and edit...some stupid stuff with friends.

There is two of us. And more, if you want to help...

Is this like Jonathan Coulton's "Thing a Week" project?

Exactly. Well, not exactly. But inspired by. Big ups to JoCo.

Check back every Friday for a new short.

And we LOVE comments - anonymous or otherwise. It lets us know how we're doing...

Seriously.

3 comments:

apairofhsus said...

Hey. I just watched all your shorts in one sitting. I know. Pretty intense, huh? They are all great, but I think I like "Hide and Seek" and "Foot in Mouth" the best. Though "Post no Bills" is also quite good, the French makes it seem very artistic and I like the tricky word play. My favorite part of each one is the still at the end. Especially the alien in the closet. Keep up the quality work!

Eric said...

Thanks (someone who may or may not be my) sis!

apairofhsus said...

What, was one of us adopted?! Of course it's me. There really is no "pair" of hsus in the email sense. I thought it would work like that when I first got married (hence the clever wordplay), but it turns out that email addresses are best left separate.