Sunday, June 29, 2008

Free Massages - The Making of

Filmed "Free Massages" today, the newest effort from Brian Hurley.

With Lawrence Long, Kenna Knost, and introducing RJ Victoria.

Some choice moments...

Me: Can you do a handstand?
RJ: No.
Me: Can you do a bridge, upside down, like in yoga?
RJ: No.
Me: Can you stand on one leg?
RJ: Yes.
Me: Cool. In this scene, you're standing on one leg.

Kenna: What if I dress up like a nurse and lick a lollipop?
Me: Do it.
Kenna: Even though it's not in the script?
Lawrence: We'll find a place for it.

Me: Now elbow him in the chest, lightly. RJ, act like you like it.

Lawrence: With my shirt stretched like this, I look like a dancer, not like I got beat up.

Me: Dude, do you know how to roll a grape?
RJ: I guess not.

Lawrence: Ow.
Me: Keep hitting him. Don't stop. Why are you guys stopping? He's just acting.

...

Coming Friday: Free Massages - A Short Film

No comments: